It is crucial today to have an efficient form of advertisement that can easily be tracked and adjusted to create the strongest completion and engagement ratio.
Mobile app users are all about instant gratification. A great way to feed their gratification is through Mobile In stream video ads.
- Ask yourself, how easy is it for a mobile consumer to engage and complete a transaction, then tweak the campaign to easier standards. These are all things a strong Marketing team will handle for your business, and make sure you are engaged with the adjustment.
For example, if a company is running a mobile advertising campaign, it is important to link the campaign to mobile-optimized landing pages where an action can occur, as well as be able to track the lift. Companies like Optimized Listings, create unique mobile-optimized landing pages with engagement options like; buy now, Likes, and subscribe links. Also formatted for mobile with quick load and strong visual content.
Steps to a Successful Mobile- Video Ad Campaigns:
- To succeed, marketers should start by mapping a strategy for their business goals.
- You need to ensure you are doing the basics like delivering mobile optimized content that gives the user a compelling experience. For example: If you are using QR codes (Think about what that user would want at the time they scan your code and link them into the best possible experience.)
- Use a A/B campaign format to compare results quickly and make adjustments to one or the other.
- If a campaign is not getting enough response, try a different approach with the same campaign, maybe move the order of action or move a click-through to a different spot. If you see no change, evaluate and change the content or script, maybe use a popular catch phrase or song that grabs their attention.
- Once you have completed the campaign, it is important to gather and evaluate all data collected from these campaigns in order to identify the best ROI results. All engagements, all completions, all purchases during this campaign.
- After running a few mini campaigns, your efficiency will improve by using what works and ridding what does not, as with any marketing campaign. However, the time, and money you spend will be like a lifetime in a Year! And the expense will be a fraction of other forms!
- Keep a marketing team on your side that genuinely cares about your success. A team that would suggest maybe a competitor’s product if it would work better for your company or not try to encourage you to stop something that was working and still is!
I cannot efficiently express the importance of creating a strong relationship with your online marketers today! With so much going on, and so many wonderful changes in the world of Technical Apps, having someone on your side that knows the industry and understands how to apply cool features correctly is extremely important in today’s market! Good luck and Good Ads! Until next time- Jennifer